Friday 18 March 2016

I’ll never forget the day…

Tears were rolling down the side of my cheeks as my dad was telling me that my mum had died. The inside of my stomach felt like it was going to explode and that i was about to spue all over the damp cold ground of the forest next to my sisters friends house. When i saw her she must of heard about the news because she was also crying as she walked slowly  towards the car. When everyone was in the car it felt like something had had died and something did die and it was our mum. We got home as all ways but it was a allot different without that person in your home you call your mum and you can talk to her about anything even if it’s a bit personal. But now there is no special person in our house called mum just our dad and our family to keep us as one. And that is what i will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sad, I feel really bad for you :(

    ReplyDelete