Friday 26 February 2016

Jumping off the waterfall.

Jumping of the waterfall

I cautiously walked closer and closer to the edge of waterfall I stood there and I could hear the distant chatter of people talking with one and other. I looked fearsomely at the water below me and was scared of jumping but I said to myself  i’m not scared. I stopped and thinked for a second thinking what would happen, then I just jumped it felt like I was flying as the water slowly got closer and closer to my souls of my feet. For a small fraction of a second I screamed lukly no one herd because I was under water. The reason I screamed is because my stomach got slapped by the water and it left a really big red mark on me and it looked like  was sunburnt it felt like sunburn for a while thoe. But now I felt like I needed to jump off again because I was filled with adrenaline that needed to burst out by jumping of the waterfall more and more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment